Coast Emergency Supply customers MUST obtain a Return Authorization # before attempting to return any merchandise to Coast Emergency Supply. Certain Manufacturers insist on defective or damaged merchandise being returned directly to them, so you need to check with us first!
To be eligible for return the item(s) must meet the following criteria:
1) Coast Emergency Supply must be notified of the intent to return the item(s) within 15 days of our shipping date.
2) The item(s) must be in their original condition, unopened, and with no retail markings or stickers.
- Coast Emergency Supply will not accept any returned merchandise without a valid RA#.
- To obtain an RA # email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A customer service representative will give you an RA # that must be clearly indicated on the outside of the return parcel, as well as on any paperwork.
- RA#'s are valid for 15 days and the return must be received by Coast Emergency Supply at the below address in that timeframe for credit.
Non-defective merchandise returned to Coast Emergency Supply for any reason other than a mis-shipment of product will be subject to a restocking fee of 30%.
We will not be able to to issue an RA# for discontinued or Special Ordered items, unless they are defective.